It's impossible to describe so I'll let the pictures tell the story but even they can't do this true justice. Despite this being my fourth ballon ride, the incredible backdrop of the Cappidocian landscape and sheer number of balloons, took my breath away and almost left me in tears at the finish.
There were about 100 balloons up - I stopped counting!
We came down low between the spectacular rocks formations, almost touching them and went high into the morning clouds (600mt).
Our fabulous pilot - Anatoli, even landed the basket directly onto the trailer. How's that for precision parking?
Cappadocia, Turkey. 5 October 2015
Hi Julie
ReplyDeleteYour photos are amazing and the trip sounds fantastic - a trip of a lifetime!. I have had computer issues and couldn't find your email with the link to the blog but now have it and have spent the last hour trawling through your photos and blog. Its great - thank you for taking the time to do it - I feel like I've travelled along with you - so glad you are having a good time. Look forward to the next instalment.
Alison
(And happy belated birthday for a month ago!)